CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe book emphasizes the design of full-fledged, fully rmalizing lambda calculus machinery, as opposed to the just weakly rmalizing machines.
- Author BiographyReceived a Dr. rer. nat. degree in physics from the Technical University Munich/Germany in 1968; worked in industrie/research institutes at the central laboratories of Siemens AG between 1963 and 1968, at Bell Northern Research Ltd in Ottawa/Canada between 1969, and 1972 at the Gesellschaft fuer Mathematik und Datenverarbeitung in St. Augustin/Germany between 1973 and 1978; became an associate professor of computer science at the University of Bonn/Germany in 1978; became a full professor of computer science at the University of Kiel/Germany retired in 2003.
- Author(s)Werner Kluge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleTexts in Theoretical Computer Science: An EATCS Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight611 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.