All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students. This title: - Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications - Contains authoritative and engaging content - Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians - Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt This title is suitable for a variety of courses including: - AQA: America: A Nation Divided, c1845-1877 - OCR: The USA in the 19th Century: Westward expansion and Civil War 1803-c1890
- Author BiographyAlan Farmer is a widely published academic on modern American, European and British history. He taught history to students of all ages for all his working life. He was Head of History at the University of Cumbria until his retirement in 2006. He has extensively written for A Level History in the Access to History series.
- Author(s)Alan Farmer
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight636 g
- Width191 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.