Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThere's easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjects. Accounting Demystified provides you with a working kwledge of accounting basics, covering financial, cost, budget, and tax accounting. This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam. Simple eugh for beginners but challenging eugh for advanced students, this is a lively and entertaining brush-up, introductory text, or classroom supplement.
- Author BiographyLeita Hart, CPA (Austin, TX) is a certified government financial manager and author of more than 20 courses on accounting, auditing, business writing, and balanced scorecard management.
- Author(s)Leita Hart
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication19/11/2005
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date03/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.