All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionA second book of unique designs from Ingrid Malik-Conr.
- Author BiographyIngrid Malik-Connor was born in an Army Latrine and has had Poo for brains ever since. Later, she ran away to Las Vegas NV to marry an Irishman. Always looking for adventure, she now designs Filet Crochet Lace.
- Author(s)Ingrid Malik-Connor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.