Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionAdevirus Methods and Protocols, Second Edition, w in two volumes, is an essential resource for adevirus (Ad) researchers beginning in the field, and an inspirational starting point for researchers looking to branch into new areas of Ad study. In addition to updating and expanding the first edition, the authors have added new chapters that address invative areas of emphasis in Ad research, including Ad vector construction and use, real-time PCR, use of new animal models, and methods for quantification of Ad virus or virus expression/interactions. Each of the protocols presented in these volumes is written by trendsetting researchers.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 130
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1190 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnn E. Tollefson,William S.M. Wold
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.