Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionHolulu is a most beautiful place, suitable for all occa- sions. Its choice as the meeting site for the first Joint Chemical Congress between the American Chemical Society and the Chemical Society of Japan was praised by scientists from both sides. During this Congress, the International Conference on Adhesion and Adsorption of Polymers was held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel between April 2 and 5, 1979. We had speakers from ten nations presenting over forty papers related to the subject matter. It was a memorable event. Unlike our two previous adhesion symposia held in 1971 and 1975, this was the first time in the same conference that we discussed both adhesion and adsorption of polymers simultaneously. These two important phemena are t only inter-related, but also equally important in adhesive techlogy as well as biochemical processes. The papers presented to this Conference deal with these two phemena from both fundamental and practical viewpoints. Furthermore, with the advance of new surface analytical techniques, the actual, microscopic happenings at the interfaces can be pin- pointed. Thus, characterization of interface became one of the major focuses of this Conference. As a result, a broad coverage of the subject matter includes statistical thermodynamics, surface physics, surface analysis, fracture mechanics, viscoelasticity, failure analysis, surface modification, adsorption kinetics, bio- polymer adsorption, etc. Thanks to the diligence of our contri- butors, we are w able to publish the final papers in these two volumes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2011
- Series TitlePolymer Science and Technology Series
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight866 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byLieng-Huang Lee
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.