Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThere's too much going on. Have you heard that before? That's exactly what the problem is. It's all around us and it's stuff that we contribute to ourselves as well. It's time for a change - a change in the opposite direction; an actual lifestyle change. Adopting the Minimalist Lifestyle - How to Achieve A Stress Free, Simple Life goes into detail about how to condition yourself to understand that you don't need anything beyond the basics. As long as you have the basics or simply only what you need, you're content with that and actually freed up to start enjoying what you do have. As a result, the stress is removed because the baggage has been removed. The information in this book will show you how to achieve this in a practical way that would astonish you. This is t a temporary thing that you do today and then next month you're back to the way you were. It is indeed a lifestyle change. Simplifying your life is the way to go so that you can live longer and function better.
- Author BiographyAfter Ariel Horowitz spent time pretty much bedridden for a few years, she had a lot of time to think about things in her life and changes that she would need to make after her condition improved. One of the things that she came to terms with is that there was too much clutter in her life. This clutter was both physical and mental. It definitely played a role in the amount of stress in her life. Just getting rid of certain things and being cognizant of not replacing it with other things made her feel so much better. Once she understood what a positive difference this was making in her life, she knew it was time to scale it up. Many practical changes can make that difference which is what she shares in her book. This is something a lot of people struggle with. They just need guidance and steps, and she knows what those are from what she had to do in her own life. She believes this kind of information will help others to simplify the way she did it.
- Author(s)Ariel Horowitz
- PublisherPower of One
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPower of One
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.