CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionAtypical Behaviour provides students and teachers of AQA(B) A2 level psychology with a comprehensive, accessible and learning-oriented textbook. It follows the style of the popular AQA(B) core textbooks for AS and A2 level, Introducing Psychology and Advanced Psychology . Within the four chapters of Atypical Behaviour , full coverage is given to the Unit 4 topic areas such as: Definitions and classifications of behaviour; Anxiety and eating disorders; Mood disorders and schizophrenia; and Treatment of atypical behaviour. At the end of each chapter specimen questions are provided, written in the AQA Specification B examination style. One question in each chapter also has a sample answer and comments on how to improve. Atypical Behaviour is the ideal textbook for this option of the AQA(B) A2 syllabus. It also provides the interested reader with an excellent introduction to this important area of psychology.
- Author BiographyLynda Turner is a lecturer in psychology at Hopwood Hall College.
- Author(s)Dave Robinson,Donald Pennington,Lynda Turner
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date20/09/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width187 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.