CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors present a number of review articles on topics from various subfields of condensed matter and statistical mechanics which have been recently, or currently are, the focus of intense activity, most of which have cross-disciplinary implications to other domains of science. The chapters are divided into three large classes of studies, namely: (i) systems whose evolutions are dominated by, or are essentially the effect of, fluctuations; (ii) driven systems in which the way to dissipate driving forces is relevant; (iii) systems in which disorder in the interactions induce highly n-trivial dynamics leading naturally to questions of (computational) complexity.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2004
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Biomedical
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight910 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byElka Korutcheva,Rodolfo Cuerno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.