All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for scientists who have an interest in deciphering the molecular mechanisms for sequence recognition of DNA. This title covers the methods that have general applicability to small molecules as well as oligomers and proteins. It includes examples that provide general principles involved in sequence recognition.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/06/1992
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleAdvances in DNA Sequence - Specific Agents
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLaurence Hurley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.