All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with the latest developments in environmental research. Topics covered include an overview of present and future use of biomass as an industrial feedstock for production of fuels, chemicals and other materials; energy sources for the future; sustainable development and management for water resource systems; fuzzy mathematical programming and its potential applications in agricultural planning; a review of eco-friendly products produced from the biodegradation of fishery waste and an identification of the challenges to enhance the reutilization value of fishery wastes; an update on environmental stressors and their effects on oxidative parameters in limpets; the role rhizophere microbes play in maintaining the pathogen population and a comparative study on gamma attentuation coefficients of soil samples by MCNP simulation and XCOM.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight550 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byJustin A. Daniels
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.