Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAdventures with Sam is Sam McQuade's collection of chapters about hunting, dogs, hunting dog trialing, fishing, mountain biking, and learning to fly airplanes...a bucket list of adventures replete with a cast of memorable characters and funny stories that you will relate to if you have ever tried any of these pursuits. Sam's writing style makes you feel part of each adventure. Join him in the cockpit of the airplane on his first solo flight. Shiver along with him in a goose pit in the pre-dawn cold of a North Dakota autumn morning. Adventures with Sam completes Sam's trilogy of a life lived fully. The first is There is a Road in North Dakota: Memoirs of a Dakota Budman, the story of his life with all its twists and turns; the second is Dakota Odyseus at Home and Abroad, his fascinating life travels.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Bismarck, ND, Sam McQuade earned his Bachelors of Arts degree in English and French and his Masters of Arts in Comparative Literature before teaching English and Humanities for several years at a Denver, Colorado community college. Since 1975 he has been proprietor of a family owned North Dakota beer distributorship. Sam has written a book about his family business, Hostile Takeover: How To and Not To Transition to the Next Generation.
- Author(s)Sam W McQuade
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.