Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe cultural field of advertising is a much-debated topic with perspectives focusing on a range of concepts from harassment and the anxiety of influence to tions of desire and affirmation. The aim of this publication is t only to take into account the diversity of topics related to advertising, but more importantly, to develop a dialogue between these divergent viewpoints. With contributions by Barbara Aulinger, Bernadette Collenberg-Plotnikov, Beate Flath, Werner Jauk, Bernhard Kettemann, Eva Klein, Jorg Matthes, Manfred Prisching, Johanna Rolshoven, Nicolas Ruth, Holger Schramm, Charles Spence, Margit Stadlober and Friedrich Weltzien.
- Author BiographyBeate Flath (Dr.)studied musicology, art history and business at the University of Graz the University of Graz. She has worked in several research projects in the field of emotional and social sound design and as assistant professor at the Department of Musicology at the University of Graz.
- PublisherTranscript Verlag
- Date of Publication06/10/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTranscript Verlag
- Content Note1 b/w & 19 colour illus
- Weight374 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBeate Flath,Eva Klein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.