All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThirty-eight years after its introduction, affinity chromatography remains a key tool in the armory of separation techniques available to separation and interaction scientists. Expanded and updated from the first edition, this second edition volume aims to provide the beginner with the practical kwledge needed to develop affinity separations suitable for a variety of applications relevant to the post-gemic era. It contains state-of-the-art, brand new protocols, and provides step-by-step laboratory instructions for readily reproducible results.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 421
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight695 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMichael Zachariou
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.