All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive one-volume guide to all sub-Saharan African countries, providing invaluable ecomic, political, statistical and directory data. General Survey Thoroughly revised and updated analytical articles written by experts on the region and covering both continent-wide and sub-regional issues. Country Surveys Individual chapters on every country incorporating: essays on the physical and social geography, recent history and ecomies an extensive statistical survey of ecomic indicators a full directory containing names, addresses and contact details for key areas such as the government, diplomatic representation, the media, finance, trade and industry, and defence a useful bibliography, providing sources for further research. Regional Information Detailed information on regional organizations; commodities; research institutes; and select bibliographies of books and periodicals.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight3152 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byEuropa Publications
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.