All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong all parrot species, the African Grey is ted for its ability to speak following simple coaching. This book, an updated addition to Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals series, advises on all aspects of African Grey health care, caging, training, nutrition, behavior, and more. Written primarily for prospective and inexperienced pet owners, as well as for older children who are learning about responsible pet care, Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals present basic pet care information. The many titles in this series cover all popular dog and cat breeds, bird varieties, hamsters and other small caged animals, aquarium fish varieties, terrarium pets, and even reptiles, amphibians, and exotics. Each title features approximately 70 color photos and advises on acquiring an animal, housing, feeding, health care--and, where applicable, grooming and training.
- Author(s)Margaret T. Wright
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleA Complete Pet Owner's Manual
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.