All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionAgeless Quest is a personal, sometimes controversial, account of the pursuit of a genetic 'cure' for aging by an expert in the field. The author is the Novartis Professor of Biology at the Massachusetts Institute of Techlogy. Aging has always been regarded as a highly complex process with many degenerative changes leading to the cessation of life. But recent research has identified a relatively simple mechanism that governs the pace of aging. Lenny Guarente's Ageless Quest is a scientific detective story for the baby boom generation. It offers an insider's view of an area of potentially astonishing high reward-and equally high risk.
- Author(s)Lenny Guarente
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/12/2002
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, glossary, index
- Weight417 g
- Width145 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.