Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDear Anne- 'I think my boyfriend is seeing someone else'. 'Then see a few more boyfriends'. When Anne Atkins started her column in The Daily Telegraph she encountered plenty of opposition. Surely a vicar's wife had business handing out advice! But the scoffers stopped (mostly) and letters started flooding in from people eager to receive Anne's direct, compassionate comments.
- Author BiographyAnn Atkins lives in Oxford with her husband Shaun, a Church of England vicar, and their five children(one at university, one toddler, three in between). She is a regular contributor to'Thought for the Day' on Radio 4, and has a weekly column in The Daily Mail.
- Author(s)Anne Atkins
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.