Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing agricultural automation and emphasizing common practices of automation technologies used in a variety of agricultural productions, this book provides concepts, definitions, fundamental technologies, and production-based applications of automation technologies in agriculture. Enabling producers to make optimal management decisions to maximize profit, yield, and quality while minimizing environmental impact, it discusses intelligent equipment, agricultural infotronics, and precision systems as well as field crop management; nutrient, pest, and water management; surrounding awareness; worksite management; and post-harvest automation. It presents technologies and applications for large-scale and small-scale crop productions.
- Author BiographyDr. Qin Zhang is the director of the Center for Precision and Automated Agricultural Systems and a professor of agricultural automation in the Department of Biological Systems Engineering at Washington State University. His research interests are in the areas of agricultural automation, intelligent agricultural machinery, and agricultural infotronics. Dr. Francis J. Pierce is a professor emeritus in the Departments of Crop and Soil Sciences and Biological Systems Engineering at Washington State University. He is currently a principal in AgInfomatics, LLC, providing consulting services in agriculture, soil and water conservation, and agriculture technology with a focus on precision agriculture and evaluation of research and outreach projects.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note143 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFrancis J. Pierce,Qin Zhang
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.