All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Air, Water and Soil Quality Modelling for Risk and Impact Assessment. The aim of the workshop was to further joint environmental compartment modelling and applications of control theory to environmental management. It provides an overview of ongoing research in this field regarding assessment of environmental risks and impacts.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAdolf Ebel,Teimuraz Davitashvili
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.