All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the musical aspects of etudes, with sticking, dynamics and accents indicated throughout to enhance the musicality of each piece. Perfect for the intermediate snare drummer, this book includes rudimental cadences, funk style, theme and variations and Spanish style, while making use of the different tonal areas of the drum.
- Author(s)Jay Wanamaker
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight159 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.