All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionMunwar Shariff is an experienced software trainer for CIGNEX Inc. He has trained many users, administrators, and developers in Alfresco and many other systems. This book distils the hands-on approach of his training courses into a concise, practical book. The emphasis is on getting up and running fast and discovering the scope and power of Alfresco incrementally through practical discovery. This book is designed for system administrators, experienced users or developers who want to install and use Alfresco in their teams or businesses. Because Alfresco is free many teams can install and experiment with its ECM features without any upfront cost, often without management approval. The book assumes a degree of technical confidence but does t require specialist sysadmin or developer skills to get a basic system up and running. Alfresco is particularly suitable for IT consultants who want or need to set up a flexible enterprise content management system for their clients, be that for demonstration, development, or as a mission-critical platform. This book gets you to that result quickly and effectively.
- Author BiographyMunwar Shariff is the CTO and EVP of EMEA at CIGNEX. CIGNEX is the leading provider of open source Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for businesses and government agencies. He has served as the chief architect and manager of engineering teams for 19 years in the areas of business application software, Internet applications, social media, and mobile applications for customers worldwide. He is an expert in Content Management Systems (CMS). Since co-founding CIGNEX in late 2000, he has successfully delivered more than 130 CMS applications using various open source technologies. He has written a number of articles on open source CMS, is an experienced trainer, and a frequent speaker at conferences related to this topic. Munwar earned his M.S. in Digital Electronics and Advanced Communications from National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, India. He has authored three technical books on open source CMS: Alfresco 3 Enterprise Content Management, Implementing Alfresco, and Plonelive.
- Author(s)Munwar Shariff
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/12/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight613 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.