All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of a series of three photocopiable maths activity books for secondary schools and home study. Each book contains over 50 pages of photocopiable activities that cover the key objectives of the algebra strand for year 9 at Key Stage 3. Included are fresh ideas for whole-class oral and mental maths starter activities (as recommended by the framework). Each activity is divided into three progressive steps, providing opportunities for differentiating the work. Included also are extension activities which reinforce and develop the pupils' learning. The books are also compatible with the 5-14 Guidelines for Scotland and the Curriculum for Northern Ireland.
- Author BiographyThe authors are well-known mathematics writers, educational consultants and INSET providers. Previously, they have both worked as school mathematics coordinators and as lecturers in maths education. Steve Mills was also a county maths advisory teacher.
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Numeracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.