Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionAlgebra has been developing through the interaction between the investigation of its own algebraic structures and its applications to different areas of Mathematics and other branches of Science. This informative research volume consists of survey and original articles by reputed algebraists which are refereed by the experts in the relevant fields. The survey articles provide an excellent overview of the various areas of research in Algebra. The original articles by reputed algebraists in Ring Theory, Module Theory, Semigroup Theory, Lattice Theory, Category Theory, Derivations, Hyper and Fuzzy Structures etc. exhibit new ideas, tools needed for the successful applications and discuss new techniques and methodologies for current research in different branches of Algebra. Over 300 bibliographic references make Algebra and its Applications: Recent Developments an indispensable resource book for the beginners and advanced experts in Algebra.
- Author BiographyAfzal Beg / Mohammad Ashraf.: Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAfzal Beg,Mohammad Ashraf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.