All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a second edition of Lang's well-kwn textbook. It covers all of the basic material of classical algebraic number theory, giving the student the background necessary for the study of further topics in algebraic number theory, such as cyclotomic fields, or modular forms. Lang's books are always of great value for the graduate student and the research mathematician. This updated edition of Algebraic number theory is exception. --MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/1994
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 110
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1994. Corr. 3rd printing 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.