All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAll Things Are Possible Through Prayer is a practical, comforting guide to effective prayer by the best-selling author of God's Psychiatry. Beautifully written, this classic has sold more than 600,000 copies and continues to help Christians grasp the power of prayer, seek God's help, and understand his will. It reminds readers that with God thing is hopeless. Allen points out some of the locked doors of life, such as healing and peace of mind, and offers the prayer-keys that will open them. Readers will also discover how to surrender desires to God, find confidence and hope, and pray for others.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Allen (1913-2005) was the much-loved author of many books, including God's Psychiatry.
- Author(s)C. Leonard Allen
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1978
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight91 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRepackaged ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.