All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlpines have been a favourite plant for generations of gardeners and are as popular w as ever. Historically they were used in rockeries, but they offer far more potential for today's gardens, which are generally becoming smaller. Whether planted in troughs, window boxes, raised beds or between paving, alpines offer fantastic versatility and colour for nearly every month of the year.
- Author BiographyMichael Mitchell started Slack Top Alpine Nursery on leaving Askham Bryan Horticultural College in 1986 and now has twenty-five years' experience in the propagation and cultivation of alpine and woodland plants. Michael has taught alpine courses for the Royal Horticultural Society at their garden in Harrogate for several years. Michael and his wife Allison started exhibiting their alpine plants at several of the major UK flower shows in 2006 and have since won seven gold medals.
- Author(s)Michael Mitchell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note217 colour photographs
- Weight594 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.