All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to read with young Amelia Bedelia! Amelia Bedelia has been loved by readers for more than fifty years, and it turns out that her childhood is full of silly mix-ups, too! The star of the best-selling picture book series w has her own Level 1 I Can Read series that will keep newly independent readers laughing, reading, and expanding their vocabularies. In this sweet story, Amelia Bedelia and her friends organize a bake sale at school and learn the importance of giving back. Amelia Bedelia and her friends are hosting a bake sale. All the proceeds from the sale will go to their school library. But Amelia Bedelia doesn't understand why she should take the cake. She'd much rather eat it! Amelia Bedelia and her friends learn about the basic concepts of brownies, business, and the importance of giving back, in this Level 1 I Can Read full of friendship, community, and yummy desserts!
- Author BiographyHerman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey. Lynne Avril has illustrated all the stories about young Amelia Bedelia. The artist lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Herman Parish
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Can Read
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynne Avril
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.