All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together accomplished practitioners and academic experts from the left, right and middle of the political spectrum in a way that promotes maximum balance in a detailed discourse on a highly volatile subject. It is unique in the way it unpacks the complex issues surrounding election law and voting rights that are at the epicenter of an informed public s chief concerns during the 2016 Presidential election year. This book provides a generous, diverse and critically important glimpse into the different perspectives of multifaceted issues surrounding voter suppression, voter fraud, voter ID, election recounts and challenges. It brings a fresh perspective to the very meaning of right to vote in the context of immigration and state efforts to limit the electoral franchise. The contributors include a multi-partisan array of seasoned election law practitioners blended with observation and analysis by dispassionate academic experts who have closely observed the electoral process.
- Author BiographyBen Griffith is principal in Griffith Law Firm of Oxford, Mississippi. His federal and state civil litigation practice is focused on representing counties, cities, school boards, and private sector insureds and their insurers in federal and state civil litigation, primarily in the fields of civil rights, voting rights, election law, governmental tort liability, First Amendment litigation, premises security litigation, product liability litigation, public entity insurance coverage disputes, and environmental law with a focus on water resources management. Among the many publications in his field of expertise are the first, second and third editions of America Votes! Challenges to Modern Election Law and Voting Rights (ABA 2008, 2012. 2016).
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBenjamin E Griffith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.