All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the use of presidential power during the War on Terror.
- Author BiographyJustin DePlato is Assistant Professor of political science at Robert Morris University, USA. He earned a PhD in political science from the State University of New York at Buffalo, USA and has published several books in the area of US Presidency and the Congress.
- Author(s)Justin P. DePlato
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.