All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionAmigurumi is the Japanese art of making knitted or crocheted stuffed animals, and it is taking the world by storm. These toys can be as simple or as complex as the maker likes - ranging from a tiny fluffy chick to an elaborate textured elephant. This book provides all the information you need to get started, with tips on choosing yarns and needles, and instruction in core techniques.
- Author BiographyAnnie Obaachan graduated from Bunka Fashion College, Toyko, in 2003. She moved to the UK in 2004, where she met Rachael Matthews and became a key member of the Cast Off knitting club. She has contributed to many popular craft books. This is her first solo book.
- Author(s)Annie Obaachan
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/02/2015
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.