Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAmi Acids, Peptides and Proteins comprises a comprehensive and critical review of significant developments at this biology/chemistry interface. Each volume of this Specialist Periodical Report opens with an overview of ami acids and their applications. Each chapter incorporates current trends of the reviewed topic and the author's outlook of future perspectives. This is to facilitate the monitoring of the covered area and their potential expansion with the inclusion of other specialist reports in subsequent volumes. All chapters are compiled by leading researchers in their subject areas, which presents this series as an appealing source of information for the research community in both academia and industry.
- Author BiographyMax obtained his PhD from Lomonosov Moscow State University and Russian Academy of Sciences in 2000. After a postdoctorate in Sussex, he pursued independent academic research in Bristol and Leicester before joining NPL as a principal research scientist in 2010 where he is currently a science area leader for Biotechnology. Max holds a joined academic appointment with the University of Edinburgh and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEtelka Farkas,Maxim Ryadnov
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.