Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionLegend tells of fallen angels banished from Heaven during the war between the army of God and his Archangel Lucifer. There were angels who refused to take sides. For their lack of action they were banished from Heaven. Some fell into the sea, some fell into Hell itself - and the rest fell on Ireland. Deep in a lake in Bavaria, Germany, two amateur divers uncover a sparkling gem with a long history and a hidden potential for good and evil, leading to an utterly terrifying chain of events. In a world that seems to have lost its way and its soul, where the age of death is kwn and life has lost its lustre, the battle for the gem and all that it brings stretches from the boardrooms of America to the presidential chambers of Germany and even to the sleepy shores of Strangford Lough in Northern Ireland. Amulet is the powerful and breath-taking sequel to A. L. McAuley's stunning debut vel, 88, an explosive story of miracles and mayhem, kidnapping and killings, which earned an impressive string of 5-Star reviews.
- Author BiographyLiving in the historic village of Hillsborough in County Down, Northern Ireland, Albert McAuley has tried his hand at most things in life, finally discovering his undoubted talent for writing after being encouraged and inspired by his long term partner Helen whom he describes as 'a very strong and determined woman.' He recalls receiving at the age of 14 an end of term report that stated: Albert has potential, but must do better. Unknown to his parents, he returned the report to the school along with a note, saying, Thank you for your comments. I think the same could be said of all of us. He left school the following year for a career in engineering. 'Has potential and must do better' has been his maxim ever since. With Helen's belief, influence and guidance I feel that 'potential' may finally be close to being reached.
- Author(s)A. L. McAuley
- PublisherDavid J Publishing
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationCraigavon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.