All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn Environmental History of Postcolonial North India is a study of an increasingly important part of the Indian landscape. It examines the social process of accelerated land use as it has been affected by political and epidemiological factors and pays particular attention to the shifting representations of the landscape. As a contribution to the literature of the environmental history of India, this book examines the questions of agricultural colonization, wildlife conservation, and disease control.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Eric A. Strahorn received his Ph.D. in history from the University of Iowa. He currently teaches South Asian and world history at Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, Florida. He is a contributing editor to the Asian Studies Newsletter, and is the author of several papers on South Asian history.
- Author(s)Eric A. Strahorn
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePostcolonial Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.