Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionEvery individual possesses a morality compass. A morality compass is an individual's inner voice that provides guidance whenever an ethical dilemma presents itself. I firmly believe that an individual's morality compass is calibrated through innate kwledge, personal experiences, personal values, and organizational affiliations. In this research paper, I will focus on the organizational affiliation aspect. Society employs a set of ethical standards that it expects all individuals to follow. The question that this paper attempts to address is whether or t society's baseline standard is equally applied to all elements of society, or does society single out certain groups and hold those groups to a higher ethical standard. In an effort to present sound background information on the military's standard of ethics, I have reviewed the work of numerous authors in the area of military ethics. I have performed the same actions to gain kwledge of standard business ethics and standard society ethics.
- Author(s)Raymond P Wilson
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.