All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the theory and practice of options from scratch, this book focuses on the practical side of options trading, and deals with hedging of options and how options traders earn money by doing so. Common terms in option theory are explained and readers are shown how they relate to profit. The book gives the necessary tools to deal with options in practice and it includes mathematical formulae to lift explanations from a superficial level. Throughout the book real-life examples will illustrate why investors use option structures to satisfy their needs.
- Author BiographyFrans de Weert is mathematician by training who is currently working as an equity derivatives trader at Barclays Capital, New York. After obtaining his masters in Mathematics, specializing in probability theory and financial mathematics at the University of Utrecht, he went on to do a research degree, M.Phil, in probability theory at the University of Manchester. After his academic career he started working as trader for Barclays Capital in London. In this role he gained experience in trading many different derivative products on European and American equities. After two and half years in London, he moved to New York to start trading derivatives on both Latin American as well as US underlyings. Frans de Weert lives in New York city.
- Author(s)Frans De Weert
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSecurities Institute
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.