All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAN INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING USING ALICE 2.2, 2e, International Edition provides students with a solid introduction to concepts of programming, logic, and related mathematics through the use of Alice, a proven tool for motivating beginning programmers. This new edition has been fully updated to take advantage of the new movie making, virtual reality, and gaming capabilities of Alice 2.2. All chapters are supported with robust exercise sets and visual diagrams.
- Author BiographyCharles W. Herbert has been teaching Computer Science and Computer Information Systems at Community College of Philadelphia since 1984, where he has served as the Chair of the CIS Department, Director of Computer Science, and Director of Technical Education. He has worked extensively as a professional programmer. Using his background in curriculum development, he is currently a Principal Investigator for an NSF funded team exploring the use of virtual reality programming in community college computing courses. He is the co-author of Alice 2.0: Introductory Concepts and Techniques.
- Author(s)Charles W. Herbert
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight558 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.