All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis, Retrieval and Delivery of Multimedia Content serves as a basis for presenting to young and experienced scientists the latest advances in all areas of image, video and audio applications, with a special focus on analysis. The book covers five main areas of multimedia, namely Multimedia Content Analysis, Motion and Activity Analysis, High-Level Description and Video Retrieval, 3D and Multiview, and Multimedia Delivery. The chapters of this book are extended versions of selected papers originally submitted to the 11th International Workshop on Image Analysis for Multimedia Interactive Services (WIAMIS), which took place in April 2010 in Desenza del Garda, Brescia, Italy.
- Author BiographyDr. Adami is a professor at University of Brescia. Dr. Adami has published over 30 papers. Dr. Cavallaro is a professor at Queen Mary University of London. Dr. Leonardi and Dr. Migliorati are professors at the University of Brescia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number158
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrea Cavallaro,Nicola Adami,Pierangelo Migliorati,Riccardo Leonardi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.