Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook presents theatre games and side coaching for the solo player. It contains over 40 exercises which allow actors to side coach themselves, at home, in rehearsal, or in performance. The author asks the actor to develop the ability to enter present time, a moment of full consciousness and awareness with all the responses awake and alert, ready to guide you...allowing you, the real you, your natural self to emerge . Spolin's improvisational techniques changed the nature and practice of modern theatre. Her work has inspired actors, directors, teachers, and writers in theatre, television, and film. Her techniques have also influenced the fields of education, mental health, social work, and psychology.
- Author(s)Patrice Pavis
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2003
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Height230 mm
- Translated byDavid Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.