All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnatomy for Artists is a concise, user friendly anatomy book that tackles the specific challenges faced by artists. Acclaimed author Barrington Barber provides clearly antated diagrams showing the detail of the bone structure, the muscle layers and the surface of each part of the body. Each chapter deals with a different part of the body, making it easy to look up different body areas. There are also sections that deal with how each part of the body moves, showing how artists can use their anatomical kwledge to improve their drawings of the body in movement.
- Author BiographyBarrington Barber is a renowned authority on teaching drawing and also a practicing artist. After training as a graphic designer, he went into advertising, working for top agencies before progressing to freelance design and producing illustrations for a range of books and magazines. He taught art for many years and has written and illustrated numerous books including The Fundamentals series, Anyone Can Draw, Drawing Masterclass, and Drawing Class.
- Author(s)Barrington Barber
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.