All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published by St. Martin's in 1958, Robert Traver's Anatomy of a Murder immediately became the number-one bestseller in America, and was subsequently turned into the successful and w classic Otto Preminger film. It is is t only the most popular courtroom drama in American fiction, but one of the most popular vels of our time.A gripping tale of deceit, murder, and a sensational trial, Anatomy of a Murder is unmatched in the authenticity of its settings, events, and characters. This new edition should delight both loyal fans of the past and an entire new generation of readers.
- Author BiographyRobert Traver is the pseudonym of a former Michigan Supreme Court justice. He is the author of Trout Madness, People Versus Kirk, and Laughing Whitefish, among other works. He lives in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Author(s)Robert Traver
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement25th Anniversary edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.