All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionChina has given birth to numerous scientific and techlogical inventions, and for many centuries led the world in such invations. Indeed, some of the most important inventions in the history of human civilization originated in China - t least the compass, gunpowder, paper and printing. Ancient Chinese Inventions provides an accessible, illustrated introduction to the many inventions to which China can lay claim, from the aforementioned seminal discoveries to mining techlogy, the production of silk and ceramics, and brilliant advances in astromy, mathematics and medicine.
- Author BiographyYinke Deng, a graduate of Peking University, is a writer, editor and member of the Chinese Writers' Association. He has published numerous works of fiction and non-fiction in China.
- Author(s)Yinke Deng
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note140 colour illus. 1 map
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.