All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionAll of a sudden Dr. Nate Williams, a young dynamic cardiologist, finds himself kicked out of his hospital for a month. He had always prided himself that he was t part of the complicated human mess that he treated. Not understanding what has driven him to forego relationships in his arduous journey to excel in medicine, he is set adrift trying to figure out what to do with himself when he meets Angela, a bookstore owner, who diagses him with a fiction reading disability and invites him to be a part of her club. Here he meets Tony and Rita restaurant owners, Cindy a third grade teacher and her husband Rick a biologist, Gregg an English professor, his pale wife Samantha and Father Jim. His love affair with Angela and his relationship with the members of her club take him on a journey where he learns what a heart is really for. For the first time he kws love and tears and becomes part of the complicated human mess. And then there is Sandy.
- Author(s)Carl Turner
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.