All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf your child has intense angry outbursts, this parent's manual, written by a well respected psychologist, will help. The manual provides a systematic approach for parents. Dr. Gottlieb gives specific step-by-step instructions and provides detailed charts that will help you teach your child to control anger. When children have rage reactions that can go on for an hour or more, it is extremely stressful for the entire family. Learning how to deal with frustration is a life skill with huge ramifications for your family and for your child's future. With this manual, you will be able to teach your child the important skill of anger regulation.
- Author BiographyDavid Gottlieb, Ph.D. received his B.A. in psychology from Harvard University in 1975, and his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Northwestern University in 1982. He has worked with families and consulted with schools in the Chicago area since 1985. In 2011, Dr. Gottlieb wrote Your Child is Defiant: Why is Nothing Working? and in 2006, he co-wrote Why is My Child's ADHD Not Better Yet? He is married and shared in raising three children.
- Author(s)David E Gottlieb Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.