All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAnnual Review of Diabetes 2009 brings together in one publication the American Diabetes Association's finest articles on diabetes care and research, important statements, and vital review articles. Gathered from the 12 months of Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Diabetes Spectrum, and Clinical Diabetes, the year's most current and important research is collected here in one comprehensive volume. The book is organized into three sections based on area of focus: Epidemiology and Pathogenesis, Treatment, and Complications. It provides nearly two dozen of the most educational, informative, and at times, controversial articles published in the last year.
- Author BiographyThe American Diabetes Association is the world's largest international volunteer health organization supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy and the leading publisher of comprehensive diabetes information.
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight514 g
- Width210 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.