Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn this translation of the Italian second edition, the authors provide a comprehensive account of the current kwledge on antibiotics. They concisely describe how various scientific disciplines are involved in antibiotics research, development, and use. Their work also discusses the industrial and clinical development of new antibiotics, as well as the questions and controversies related to the function of antibiotics in nature. Antibiotics is richly illustrated with clear chemical structures, drawings, diagrams, and syptical tables.
- Author(s)F. Parenti,G. G. Gallo,Giancarlo Lancini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.