All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new book provides in-depth review for the new Physics 1 and Physics 2 exams. Taken over a two year period, these courses replace the old Physics B course. Course content revolves about the 7 Big Ideas of physics, which encompass core scientific principles, theories, and processes of discipline. Barron s AP Physics 1 and 2 offers in-depth review for both exams and includes: <li>Four practice tests reflecting the new AP Physics 1 and AP Physics 2 exams<li>Diagstic tests that help students to target areas where they need more study<li>Practice questions and review that cover all test areasThe book can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
- Author(s)Jonathan Wolf,Kenneth Rideout
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.