All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- Description<b>An Indie Next Pick for March An Amazon Editors Best Book of the Month Gripping, painful, but ultimately hopeful, Aquarium is a coming-of-age story that explores the limits of love and forgiveness. Vann submerges you so deeply in Caitlin s world, you ll be gasping for breath when you finally surface. A. <i>Entertainment Weekly</i> A vel, but it s also an art object. Scattered throughout its glossy pages are beautiful photographs of rare fish; it is as much a pleasure to see and hold as it is to read...Vann s provocative prose is filled with a sense of wonder and beauty, even when the lives he describes are tragic. <i>Los Angeles Times</i></b> From internationally bestselling <i>New York Times</i> table author, David Vann, a vel that takes us into the heart of a brave young girl whose longing for love and capacity for forgiveness transforms the damaged people around her. Relentless and heartbreaking, primal and redemptive, and produced in a beautiful four color illustrated edition, <i>Aquarium</i> is a transporting story from one of the best American writers of our time.
- Author BiographyPublished in 20 languages, <b>David Vann s</b> internationally-bestselling books have won 15 prizes, including best foreign novel in France and Spain, and appeared on 75 Best Books of the Year lists in a dozen countries. A former Guggenheim fellow, he is currently a Professor at the University of Warwick in England and Honorary Professor at the University of Franche-Comte in France.
- Author(s)David Vann
- PublisherGrove Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.