All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1915, the author George Wyman Bury 1874-1920 was linked by T.E. Lawrence in his introduction to Arabia Felix, as one of the great young Arabists. Bury was a scientist by training but he was an apt observer of the culture and politics of the Yemenis, the Turks and the British Empire in the East. Many of his scientific discovoveries are contained in the British museums, but his astute and colorful observations of Yemen pre-World War One provide insights even to modern events.
- Author(s)G.Wyman Bury
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/1998
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Series TitleFolios Archive Library
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Content Note2M.
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byClive Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.