All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionKeep your project data at your fingertips with this 62 page Workbook. Keep track of: Step by Step Code Analysis Project Leaders / Assignments 3 year Project Calendar Phase Chart / Critical Path Important Dates / Milestones Site Data / Utilities Building & Structure Statistics Document Distribution Bidding & Tracking Closeout Proceedures Keeping a separate workbook for each Architectural Project is still the best way to store project information and have it available at a moments tice. Eliminate wasted time searching computer files. Take the workbook with you to your project meetings and keep your data at your fingertips. *Over 60 pages of pre-printed tables and project data to record all the critical project information that you access daily, including a step by step code analysis with the International Building Code (IBC). ** Purchase comes with free downloads of: Architect's Continuing Education Log Construction Observation Report Form Architect's Meeting Minutes Form. Created by: Michael E. Pipkins, Architect Michael E. Pipkins is also the author of Architectural Incites and The 5th Dimension Password Keeper.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Pipkins is a licensed Architect with over 25 years of experience in Architecture. He has a broad range of experience that includes projects ranging from single family homes to 40 story high-rise condominiums. Michael's other works include Architectural Incites, a collection of 5 monographs regarding the practice of Architectural Design and the 5th Dimension Password Keeper, a notebook designed to hide a users passwords in plain sight by mixing them into a crossword-like matrix. Michael currently lives in Fort Worth, Texas where he maintains an Architectural consulting practice specializing in Building Code and Accessibility design.
- Author(s)Michael E Pipkins
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.